February 16, 2012

Sarah Richardson


Meet my favourite interior designer, Sarah Richardson.  She has been influencing my own design sensibility for 15 years.  Tonight I'm going to share images of her rooms - some of my favourites...


An office in one of her house makeovers - the red in this office is why I chose red for mine...


My favourite laundry room of all time - hands down!  This isn't a great picture but the glass tiles are gorgeous greens and yellows.

Beautiful view from Sarah's island cottage living room

Sarah and her gorgeous husband, Alexander


This is what Sarah was able to do with a pig sty  (above and below)!!!



I had this one as my screensaver for a while.  I just want to curl up here with a book and a cup of tea.

Such a cheerful bathroom in her farm house.

one of her signature kitchens

The island kitchen cottage

I love her use of 2 fabrics on one chair

beautiful nursery

the bunkie

incredible light fixture
...and this is where the magic happens, Sarah's office in downtown Toronto...


Julie

5 comments:

  1. I love all of these rooms and would be delighted to have my home decorated by Sarah. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree - I adore Sarah Richardson's designs. My favourite was her cottage. I even watched it online so I could see all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sarah too!!! We don't get as much of her here in the states as you all do, which is a shame, since she is far better than anyone we have. I love her shows, but haven't seen anything new for a very long time. Thanks for sharing your pics. I think I love her farmhouse makeover the very best.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH SHE HAD A BOOK..I LOVE HER DESIGNS .. EVERY CHANCE I WATCH AND RECORD EVERYTHING SHE DOES...CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HER SHOWS .. AND THAT TOMMY HE IS A HOOT. LOVE HIM TOO..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra - I heard she was working on a book. Her website is a great resource too. Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love hearing from you and getting to know you.